This facility recognizes the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Please be assured that we are taking all appropriate steps to mitigate the spread of coronavirus and to protect our patients and staff members. For the protection of our patients and staff we are, to the extent possible taking precautions recommended by state and federal agencies. Please consider the safety of our patients and staff before visiting the facility. Thank you.
The Center at Lincoln is looking for: Certified Nursing Assistant
Pay is dependent on experience
The Center at Lincoln is a new, skilled nursing facility that serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
CNA- Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Excellent pay
- Sign On Bonus available to qualified candidates
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs available to qualified candidates
- Health, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
CNA – Job Summary: The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing direct care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee.
CNA- Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares for new admissions by ensuring rooms are ready and welcome packets are prepared
- Greets new admissions and makes them and their family members feel welcome and comfortable. Gets patient settled and follows new admit protocol.
- Communicates with nursing staff and care team effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Prepares resident for therapy services, appointments and meals
- Keeps residents room tidy and free of clutter
- Assists with ADLs
- Takes vitals and record them according to protocol
- Carries out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care.
- Answers call lights and assists residents in a timely manner
- Administers services within the applicable scope of practice
- Ensures resident is following dietary allowances. Report problem areas to the Nurse Supervisor
- Assists in arranging transportation for residents as appropriate
- Compliant with the rights of residents in a skilled nursing facility and act in a manner consistent with and respectful of those rights
- Maintains Relias training and in-service requirements
- Performs charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations
- Charts notes in professional and appropriate manner that timely, accurately and thoroughly reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care
- Takes direction from charge staff
CNA – Education
Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Assistant certification for the applicable state.
CNA – Specific Requirements
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active certification to practice as a C.N.A in the applicable state-must report any situations that may arise in which the certification could be effected
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour