This facility recognizes the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Please be assured that we are taking all appropriate steps to mitigate the spread of coronavirus and to protect our patients and staff members. For the protection of our patients and staff we are, to the extent possible taking precautions recommended by state and federal agencies. Please consider the safety of our patients and staff before visiting the facility. Thank you.
The Center at Lincoln is looking for: Registered Nurse (RN)
Pay is dependent on experience
The Center at Lincoln is a new, skilled nursing facility that serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
RN – Why Join Our Team?
· We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
· Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
· We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
· Excellent pay
LPN – Job Summary: The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee
RN – Job Summary: The Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee.
RN – Essential Job Functions:
· Inform nursing personnel of new admissions, their expected time of arrival, room assignment and any other pertinent information to prepare for arrival
· Ensure that rooms are ready for new admissions-work closely with the C.N.A team to make every new admission feel comfortable and welcomed
· Communicate with physicians, care team, residents and family members effectively
· Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with established procedures
· Consult with the resident’s physician and the care team in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as appropriate
· Notify the proper staff, personnel and agencies when the resident is involved in an accident or incident
· Carry out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care.
· Answer call lights and assists residents in a timely manner
· Administer services within the applicable scope of nursing practice
· Ensure resident is following dietary allowances. Report problem areas to the Nurse Supervisor and Dietary Supervisor
· Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as appropriate
· Assist in arranging transportation for residents as appropriate
· Be familiar with the rights of residents in a skilled nursing facility and act in a manner consistent with and respectful of those rights
· Maintain Relias training and in-service requirements
· Follow drug administration protocol, to include the disposal of drugs and narcotics as required, and in accordance with established procedures
· Perform charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations
· Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan as appropriate
· Chart nurses’ notes in professional and appropriate manner that timely, accurately and thoroughly reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care
· Review care plans daily to verify that appropriate care is being rendered. Communicate to the Care Team when necessary
RN – Education
· Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN program
RN – Specific Requirements
· Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state-must report any situations that may arise in which the license could be effected
· Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
Related keywords: registered nurse, rn, nurse, nurse rn, rn nurse
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $28.00 – $35.00 per hour