This facility recognizes the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Please be assured that we are taking all appropriate steps to mitigate the spread of coronavirus and to protect our patients and staff members. For the protection of our patients and staff we are, to the extent possible taking precautions recommended by state and federal agencies. Please consider the safety of our patients and staff before visiting the facility. Thank you.
The Center at Lincoln is looking for: Physical Therapist
$35.00 – $43.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Health insurance Paid time off Dental insurance401(k)Vision insurance Life insurance401(k) matching Health savings account
- Effectively screens/evaluates patients and/ with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care and develops appropriate plan of care following all regulatory and clinical practice standards.
- Utilizes standardized assessments and evidence-based practice to support clinical interventions.
- Provides rehabilitative, skilled and medically necessary treatment intervention to patients with physical functioning disorders and/or wound care per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Administers various procedures as part of the rehabilitation plan including but not limited to: manual techniques; ambulation; therapeutic exercises; modalities; use of supportive and assistive devices; wound care; etc.
- Assesses patient’s progress and adjust treatments accordingly in the clinical record per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes for effectiveness. Services are modified in relation to patient evaluation and referrals are made in relation to outcomes.
- Provides consultation and counseling to patients, as well as families, caregivers and other service providers related to the physical disorders.
- Effectively communicates with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, barriers, and treatment plans.
- Provides comprehensive discharge summary of services provided per regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Documents all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintains patient records according to company policy.
- Accurately records treatment minutes for services provided per all regulatory and clinical requirements.
- Participation in required meetings including but not limited to: patient care conferences, utilization review meetings, rehabilitation meetings, etc.
- Participate in facility and company required trainings, in-services and conferences.
- Able to obtain any necessary DME or supplies per regulatory and clinical practice requirements.
- Able to supervise and support physical therapist assistants; rehabilitation aides and/or students.
- Adherence to APTA and State Required practice acts, code of conduct, ethics during professional practice as a Physical Therapist.
- Adherence to Company required policy and procedures and code of conduct.
- COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY: Models and reinforces ethical behavior in self and to others in accordance with the Code of Conduct; adheres to organizational policies and guidelines; supports compliance initiatives; maintains confidences; admits mistakes; conducts business with honesty; shows consistency in words and actions; follows through on commitments.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned.