This facility recognizes the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Please be assured that we are taking all appropriate steps to mitigate the spread of coronavirus and to protect our patients and staff members. For the protection of our patients and staff we are, to the extent possible taking precautions recommended by state and federal agencies. Please consider the safety of our patients and staff before visiting the facility. Thank you.
The Center at Lincoln is looking for a full time, part time or PRN COTA to join their therapy team!
Pay is dependent on experience of candidate.
COTA – Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Student loan forgiveness programs may be available for qualified individuals
- Relocation packages and sign-on bonuses available for qualified candidates
- Excellent pay
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
COTA – Job Description:
The primary purpose of a Certified Occupational Therapists Assistant is to plan, organize, develop and direct our facility’s Physical/Occupational Therapy Services in accordance with applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines, regulations to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be maintained at all times.
COTA – Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, as well as other related departments in planning therapy services-to include patients and family
- Assist in developing, implementing and coordinating patient care plans for individual patients in coordination and conjunction with the patients assessment
- Brief patient of procedures involved in physical therapy and prepare necessary equipment-reassure patient before and during therapy treatment
- Determine proper equipment usage, application and body position, make adjustments when necessary in the administration of physical therapy treatments
- Recommend modifications of changes in the patient’s therapy program based on evaluation of progress
- Ensure that all therapy notes are informative, descriptive and follow Company’s policy and procedures
COTA – Education/Certifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and have current license or be license-eligible in the state of Colorado
COTA – Experience and Specific Requirements:
- Should have as a minimum, 1 years’ experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
The Center at Lincoln serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care.
Our highly qualified, caring staff provide care in a beautiful, hotel-like atmosphere to help our patients achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourage each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state-of-the-art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Related keywords: occupational therapy assistant, cota, certified occupational therapy assistant, occupational therapist assistant
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $32.00 per hour